Whole-ownership of a condominium at Bermudiana Beach allows you to immerse yourself in a luxurious resort lifestyle for up to 90 days each and every year. Enjoy the fab amenities during the day and the vibrant culture of Bermuda by night. When you’re not in residence, the resort can rent out your condo for you through Hilton.
With a condo purchase, you’ll effortlessly earn a generous 40% of net revenue without lifting a finger, freeing you to relax and enjoy the finer things in life. The balance goes to the resort to cover all hotel costs for staff, management, marketing, utilities, insurance and common area repair and maintenance.
The Tapestry Collection by Hilton
Fully Maintained Condo
Rental Income With Zero Hassle
The Bermudiana Beach Resort offers a unique location that blends the tranquility of a secluded spot with easy access to all the excitement. This resort has panoramic ocean views over Bermuda’s South Shore with its pink-sand beaches and crystal-clear waters.
Guests can venture out on a quick 15-minute drive to Hamilton, a vibrant city known for its quality restaurants, shops and exciting sub-tropical island culture. Alternatively, they can explore the stunning cliffs, coves and hidden beaches of the South Shore. Whatever your preference, Bermuda has something for everyone, whether you seek relaxation or adventure. You can expect years of luxurious and unforgettable stays by making the Bermudiana Beach Resort your home away from home.
6.5 Miles of Pink-Sand Beaches
8 World-Class Golf Courses
Home to the Oldest Cast-Iron Lighthouse in the World
8th Best Beach in the World (Tripadvisor) - Horseshoe Beach
Frequently asked questions
What annual events are there in Bermuda?
January – Bermuda Restaurants Weeks, Bermuda Marathon Weekend, Bermuda Festival of the Performing Arts
March – Bermuda International Film Festival, Grey Goose World Par 3 Championship, Bermuda Triple Challenge, Good Friday Kitefest, Moth World Championships
April – Bermuda Agriculture Exhibition, The Town Crier Re-enactment in St. George’s Peppercorn Ceremony, MS Amlin World Triathlon Bermuda, Hamilton’s Summertime Harbour Nights
May – Hamilton’s Summertime Harbour Nights, Antigua Bermuda Race, Bermuda Day
June – Hamilton’s Summertime Harbour Nights, Annapolis Bermuda Ocean Race, Bermuda Heroes Weekend, Newport Bermuda Race
July – Hamilton’s Summertime Harbour Nights, Bermuda Triple Crown Billfish Championship
August – Hamilton’s Summertime Harbour Nights, Cup Match Weekend, Non-Mariner’s Water Raft Up
September – Hamilton’s Summertime Harbour Nights, Sand Sculpture Competition
October – City Food Festival
November – World Rugby Classic, Viper North American Race
December – Goodwill Golf Tournament
What Is a Hotel Condominium?
- A hotel condominium features key-ready hotel rooms and suites that private individuals can also buy as studios and apartments. Owners can then use these properties for personal vacations in desirable locations. They can also offer their properties for rent through rental programs when they are not in residence to earn rental income.
Hotel condominiums are attractive to buy because of their convenience and low maintenance. While they may look like a regular professionally furnished hotel to hotel guests, the rooms and suites are individually owned as condos.
Typically, hotel condominium resorts feature restaurants, bars, a spa and gym, a meeting space and a well-staffed reception/concierge desk.
- As a Bermudiana Beach Resort condo owner, you’ll benefit from modern, carefree ocean-front living with the opportunity to generate rental income from your condo when you’re not in residence.
- The condos are designed to function as one, two or even three-bedroom hotel suites, sleeping four, six or eight people respectively. Each condo has a fully-equipped kitchen or well-equipped kitchenette and dining area.
- Revenue from the nightly rental business is split between the apartment owner and the hotel management company. At Bermudiana Beach Resort, the split is 40% of Net Rental Income to the owner and 60% to the hotel management company. Out of its 60% share, the hotel management company covers all costs for hotel staff, management, marketing, utilities, insurance and common area repairs and maintenance retaining a small amount as profit. The condo owner must still pay Homeowner Association charges.
- At Bermudiana Beach Resort, owners are restricted to 90 days of usage each year with certain seasonal restrictions.
- Whenever you are not in residence, you can rent your condo out.
Can I occupy year round or are there owner usage restrictions?
Bermudiana Beach’s condominiums are classified as hotel residences rather than as condominiums in a normal apartment building and therefore we have to comply with the above.
So, if you own at Bermudiana Beach, you, your family and your friends can use your condo for up to 90 days (3 months) each year.
You are limited to 30 day's usage in Bermudiana Beach's High Season (May through August).
Furthermore, you can't occupy your condo for more than 21 consecutive days in any calendar year.
Usage doesn't have to be on consecutive days and can be broken into as many vacations and short breaks as you like.
The other 275 days, plus any days and weeks you don't use from your usage allocation, can be made available for rent through the rental program.
These controls are in place to maximise potential rental income for the owner and hotel management company alike.